It’s time to move your value-based payment programs out of the infancy of isolated pilot projects and kludgy systems into an enterprise-wide, standardized, and automated solution that unlocks the true potential and impact of alternative payment models and value-based care. You may already have a successful workflow, but do you have a centralized platform for the development and administration of all value-based payment contracts, regardless of line of business, alternative payment model, or arrangement complexity? Are you equipped to rapidly scale to the growing demands of value-based payment programs?
Value-Based Payment & Insight
Value-based payment initiatives have moved beyond isolated pilots for micro-segments of members and providers; today’s healthcare organizations need sophisticated technology to manage complex programs for populations across multiple lines of business.View Products
Population Payment Management
For 26 years, Edifecs has been orchestrating, connecting, and processing nearly all data categories most critical to impactful value-based payment programs. With a combined 150 years of experience in value-based programs, our subject matter experts are key contributors to organizations defining industry standards to advance value-based payment programs. Developing solutions enabling healthcare organizations to build, administer, monitor and optimize the performance of value-based payment programs to improve quality care, health equity, and health outcomes is a natural extension of our core competencies and expertise.
- Standardize and automate the development and administration of value-based payment programs
- Establish corporate standards and global rules for value-based payment contracts
- Provide transparency in payment methodology and reporting between stakeholders and decision-makers (payers, providers, partners)
- Optimize value-based payment programs for improved performance year-over-year
- Scale value-based payment programs and improve provider adoption through the reuse of successful program models captured in user-configurable templates