Accelerate claims processing by leveraging electronic claims attachments.
With more than 200 million claims attachments exchanged annually and 84% of them through email, fax, or web portals—processing claims can be a tedious, costly, and abrasive process. Enable operational efficiency, provider collaboration, and faster reimbursement with the secure, automated exchange of attachments. Attachment Management integrates with existing backend systems and matches the right attachment to the right member and the right health plan – providing end-to-end tracking and transparency.
Secure, Automated Exchange
- Request and exchange attachments electronically through multiple communication channels
- Link the provider response to the claim
- Support member requests for information
- Receive responses directly or through a portal
- Meet FHIR “safe harbor” and emerging standards
Link any uploaded attachment in any format to the right plan, for the right member.
Deep System Integration
- Integrate with existing document management systems
- Collect medical documentation using any channel
- Route to existing backend systems
- Scale to meet emerging business initiatives
- Optimize claim adjudication, risk adjustment, and quality metrics
Integrate with backend systems and existing provider portals.
- Review internal workflow with dashboard visibility
- Scale provider onboarding with bulk load
- Support solicited and unsolicited modes
- Receive attachment receipts and email notifications
- Resolve problems proactively through task transparency
Automate cross-enterprise workflows through any channel.