Here at Edifecs India, our work is more than just a job. It is our passion. We are passionate about helping our customers succeed because when they do healthcare improves. Better healthcare means a better future for everyone. Who wouldn’t be passionate about that?
India is a primary source of engineering and technical talent for Edifecs. As such, we are proud to offer rewarding career paths, world-class office space, and award-winning benefits for our associates.
About Our India Team
Established in 2010, our India office has proven capabilities in product development, implementation services, cloud/SaaS operations, and managed and support services. We strengthen our global service offering, enrich our solutions, drive growth, and expand our product capabilities. We support Edifecs’ global objectives of optimizing end-to-end patient data exchange. Our solutions derive insights for our healthcare customers so they can better serve their members and patients. India is and will continue to be a highly strategic location for Edifecs.
We work in healthcare IT, but that doesn’t mean our work ends there. Here at Edifecs, we believe that to empower our India-based associates to do their best work, we need to support them in every facet of their life so we offer support for their physical, financial, emotional, social, and career wellbeing. And these benefits extend to our associate’s families too.
We offer financial counseling, wellbeing support, onsite healthcare and screening, and a wide array of virtual classes including meditation, yoga, core breathing, nutrition, strength training, and more. Most importantly, we work to take care of every aspect of our associate’s wellbeing and we extend these offerings to their families as well.
- Insurance plans – Best-in-class medical, accident, and term life
- Preventive health check-ups & on-call physicians
- Healthy food and beverages
- Employee assistance program – Mitr
- Multiple wellbeing services including massages, physiotherapy, gym, Zumba, meditation, yoga, and sound therapies
- Edifecs Care Support Network (ECSN) to support associates and families during medical emergencies
- Educational seminars on health and mental wellbeing
- Bring Your Buddy (BYB) Referral Bonus
- PF and NPS
- Educational seminars on financial literacy
- Fun hour and team-building activities
- Collaborative space and a recreational room
- Rewards and recognition – a celebration of milestones and accomplishments
- Time off including – paid leave, holidays, volunteer time off, and new parent leave
Work from Where You Are: Highly Productive Edifecs
Here at Edifecs, we have adopted a new work model, “Highly Productive Edifecs” (HPE). This model empowers Edifecs employees to work from wherever they feel most productive. HPE is designed to eliminate the stress of commutes, finding time to go to the doctor, and picking up kids from school. It helps our associates truly achieve work/life harmony.
Diversity and Inclusion: We Are in AWE
In 2021, we launched a women’s affinity group, the Alliance for the Women of Edifecs (AWE) to support women in their careers. With over 100 members, the group is comprised of both men and women and features highly popular quarterly sessions available to all associates designed to help us all work together to understand how we can better support one another. But we don’t stop there. We offer:
Paternity Leave: Men as Allies: Empower!
Creating a Safe Place at Work
Break the Bias
Edifecs is committed to building a better world and meaningful life by creating a positive impact andextending help to different communities. Our CSR program “Pehal” embodies our program’s mission statement and aims to create wellbeing for every individual and every community around us, regardless of social or economic status:
Here’s a snapshot of some of our efforts:
- Set up Digital Community Center (DCC) in 22 villages of Punjab to empower children to define their own learning path and educate themselves using technology. These centers adopt an innovative learning approach that giveschildren the right environment and tools to learn almost anything. The students are able to interact with educators and experts halfway around the world with a click of a button. DCC also enables children to become changemakers and to create a path of wellbeing for a better Punjab. So far, we have been able to impact the lives of 780 children and create 19 change-makers of which 18 are women
- We welcome different NGOs and charitable organizations to visit our office where they set up stalls sharing the wears for our associates
- Support the Women’s Self-Help Groups (SHGs) to create a new generation of financially empowered women in the villages of Punjab
- We co-sponsor tri-city marathons that promote and support different social causes like “Run Against Drug Abuse”, “Promote a Fit and Healthy Lifestyle”, “Run for Wellness”, “Go For It – Run For a Better Future”, TANDRUST Punjab” etc. More than 50 associates participate in such events annually
- Volunteer day: Associates at Edifecs are entitled to one day off to support volunteer activities that enhance and serve India’s communities
- Crisis response: Edifecs hosted a COVID-19 Relief Initiative where our associates donated a day or more of their salary resulting in:
- Ration packs (two-week supply for a family of 5): 18603
- Beneficiaries: 58,931
- Villages reached: 407
- Ration distributed: 231,095 Kgs
Career or Calling? For us, it’s both!
Our work is our passion. We are passionate about helping our customers succeed because our customers’ success is a win for healthcare. Better healthcare means a better future for everyone. Want to help us build a better future? Check out our job listings below.