Technical Project Manager
What you will do:
- Ability to ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet client and Edifecs requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people in project team, customers, and vendors.
- Demonstrate a keen sense of selling to clients.
- Interacting with client managers to understand client needs. Seeking and providing clarification on implementation methodology, time framework, specs, etc.
- Persuading / influencing client managers to follow the Edifecs implementation methodology
- Influencing decisions that can lead to more sale of company products or services
- Build strong relationships with client managers at the Director level
- Engage & educate client managers on the products and solutions provided by Edifecs
- Explaining the client needs to other team members
- Understanding SI related issues and helping resolve then with the SI company
- Work involves implementing company products
- Identify and solve problems without assistance and guidance
- Understanding and applying company policies and procedures
- Lead teams to deliver projects on time and within budget
- What you will bring:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- PMI Certification preferred
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in techno – functional & commercial role
- 3 years’ experience in multidimensional issue resolution
- 5 years project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to set directions for a project team
- Demonstrated ability to lead a small team
- Ability to build strong relationship across the clients leadership team and within Edifecs
- Ability to manage small to medium size projects
- Demonstrated ability to influence client leadership and Edifecs leadership
- Ability to work under pressure without getting flustered
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply company policies and procedures.
- Strong analytical, prioritization and collaboration skills in partnering with other internal groups
- Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients.
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.