The Quality Assurance Lead is responsible for Quality performance and execution across the Edifecs site. This position will oversee areas of Internal Auditsand Quality Engineering, working closely with our engineering team.
What you will do:
- Manage and develop team of Quality professionals on the Analytics team
- Works with US-based and local senior leadership and cross functionally with Product Management, Engineering, Operations, IT, and Professional Services to ensure right first time Quality
- Oversees Quality Corrective Action Board (CAB) and Zero-Defect Planning (ZDP) implementation to drive Quality performance and a Zero Defect/Escape mentality
- Supports relevant aspects of New Product Development (NPD) phases
- Anticipates program release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Assures the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential tools.
- Function in an Agile development model
What you will bring:
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of twelve (6) years of applicable experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
- Quality Assurance experience within the Analytics space is strongly preferred.
- Handled or understands testing the applications handling large meta data and validate the outcomes
- Knowledge of Java, MSSQL, UNIX, Spark, Python, Kubernetes, SCALA
- Understanding of Data Science concepts: machine learning deep neural networks (CNN, RNN), model development, training and validation, production data pipelines
- Proven experience with:
- Implementing Automation Frameworks and processes
- Implement deidentified HIPAA compliant test data sets for function and load testing
- Implement whole QA process (Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Data Creation, Reports, interacting with Dev team)
- Implementation and administration of Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria.
- Quality Assurance and Operational Excellence background required.
- Experience leading teams both direct and indirect.
- Strong written, analytical and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Collaboration skills, project management skills.
- Results-oriented, empowering leader w/ direct experience exceling in a matrixed environment
- Interpersonal skills: Engaging communicator, strong collaboration, patience, and open minded.
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.