Product Marketing Manager
Edifecs is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Product Marketing Team. The Product Marketing Manager will play a critical role in several areas of product marketing including, collateral content/development, product messaging and positioning, campaign development/execution, market and competitive research, event messaging, and sales presentation creation. This individual must be able to multi-task and work across multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate must be well organized, be able to grasp and simplify complex concepts, write for a variety of platforms and solutions, be a creative thinker and collaborate with a wide variety of people from executives to technical experts.
What you will do:
- Content Development. Develop original content for brand/thought leadership, demand generation, product launch and client retention programs including collateral, white papers, data sheets, web and email marketing, blogs, online ads, and press releases.
- Collateral calendar. Build and manage an editorial calendar of all content needs, purpose, goals and timelines. Collaborate with colleagues to keep content fresh and timely. Serve as a go-to person for all content-related questions.
- Collaborate with peers. Work across product marketing, product SMEs and sales to create outlines, complete content drafts and edit content. Work with the web development, demand generation, corporate marketing and creative teams to produce content that matches Edifecs’ high-quality standards and push it to the right targets.
- Sales enablement. Collect, distill, and communicate market research to internal stakeholders via sales playbooks, sell-against documents, and powerful client facing decks that help the sales team position Edifecs above the competition.
- Market research. Conduct primary and secondary research on healthcare market dynamics, payer trends, and market opportunities that are relevant to the Edifecs product lines. Perform and maintain competitor analysis across all product lines.
- Sound Management. Ensure all programs are delivered on time and on budget. Ensure the appropriate branding and brand messages are used in campaigns.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, Business or a relevant field
- 2-5 years of content marketing experience in healthcare or healthcare IT
- Experience and knowledge in Value-Based Care and Alternative Payment Models
- Experience conducting primary and secondary market research projects
- Independent thinker with the ability to work with minimal direction under tight, but reasonable, deadlines
- Ability to grasp and simplify complicated concepts
- Self-starter with the ability to design, conduct and report on projects from end-to-end
- Knowledge of how content marketing supports marketing programming with a proven track record (and samples) of building content (collateral, white papers, data sheets) for complicated subject areas
- Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language. Ability to interview subject matter experts and write a compelling story.
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact email@example.com for more information.