We are looking for a candidate who can work on multiple products of Edifecs in lead capacity and drive various initiatives associated with those products.
What you will do:
- Understanding and defining requirements for Edifecs ongoing and upcoming products
- Elicit requirements using interviews, focus groups, document analysis, requirements workshops, workflow definitions, use cases, scenarios based on Edifecs Product Specifications
- Draft requirements by analysing and understanding companion guides and map to Product Business Rules and guidelines.
- Perform research and market analyses to derive features and enhancements for products
- Communication and demos with customers
- Communicate and coordinate with cross functional teams
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to develop product specification documents, business architecture and state transition, solution design etc. Utilize your experience in using enterprise-wide requirement definition, management systems and methodologies required
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
What you will bring:
- Good understanding and experience in designing and/or architecting Cloud Services.
- Experience in AWS is preferred.
- Experience in dealing with Data Security, Data Privacy and Digital Certificate validation and implementation on Cloud
- Understanding of various EDI transactions such as HIPAA x12, HL7, FHIR, EDIFACT, NCPDP etc,
- Performed project management and should have experience in Agile process, writing user stories, wireframing and defining requirements
- Experience in Product development and management right from conceptualization till delivery and implementation
- Exposure and understanding of US Healthcare Insurance domain
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience in dealing with Sales, marketing, Implementation, Support and other teams
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Experience in testing, and user acceptance test planning for large enterprise systems
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply company policies and procedures.
- BE or BTech or MS Computer Sciences or MBA related fields; Certification in Business Analysis (CBAP) and/or Healthcare (AHM 250) is a plus.
- 8-12 years’ experience as a Systems Analyst/Product manager/AWS cloud services architect
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.