Edifecs is seeking an Operations Specialist. This person will ensure that all priorities are defined, specified, planned and delivered to meet defined targets, mandates and ongoing business imperatives. This position applies solid multi-tasking and leadership skills & experience in working with internal and external stakeholders executing initiatives with agility, nimbleness and on-time delivery. This person is expected to perform all duties in a manner that promotes team concepts and reflects the core values of trust, passion, innovation, respect, communication, integrity and collaboration.
What you will do:
- Leads and executes key initiatives (objectives, goals, scope, schedules resources costs, and dependencies) that are integrated and synchronized with other areas of the business adjusting plans across the business as required to ensure successful delivery of commitments and use of resources.
- Assist in facility support such as event set up and break down, assisting with office move/set up as needed, diagnosing and repairing minor facility issues.
- Own and update material included in the Operations Monthly Review Dashboard. Collect, analyze, assemble, track and improve management reporting and status reporting activities.
- Lead and Manage all internal and external Operations vendors and communication.
- Conducts special projects related to Operations and responsible for building and managing relationships with US associates.
- Lead day to day Operations team activities including support for all local, remote, and global associates. Responsibilities include organization and decision making that leads to optimal support for associates related to travel, transportation, space allocation, and all corporate functions.
- Perform research, analysis and due diligence of cost control measures and initiatives.
- Primary Vendor and Property management point of contact for operational activities and facilities.
- Primary backup to our Operations Coordinators and assist in greeting visitors, handling incoming calls and performing general administrative duties. Also may assist other administrative staff with overflow work, including word processing, data entry and internet research tasks.
What you will bring:
- Extensive organization, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills - able to interact credibly with executive management, business stakeholders, product managers and other staff; ability to clearly articulate complex messages
- Ability to act at times without having the total picture and comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers/staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite: Word, Access, and Outlook, with expert level skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines with short time constraints. Proactively seek to assist others.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and across cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail; excellent organizational and time management skills and follow-through.
- Ability to support multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Serve as primary backup to facilities coordinator
- Interpersonal skills are important, as interaction with a wide variety of people, either in person, over the phone or via email, forms a part of daily activities.
- Must possess strong prioritization skills; must be creative problem solver.
- Flexibility, ability to adapt to needs of growing and changing environment.
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact email@example.com for more information.