Lead Operations Engineer
Job Duties:Provide technical support to enterprise clients related to technical and operational aspects of the products. Provide mentorship and task guidance to Product Support staff. Partner with product support and development teams as necessary. Assist development team with performance analysis and testing during release cycles for service packs, hot fixes etc. Answer email and phone requests for help from customers. Collaborate in virtual teamwork with other Product Support staff. Host online troubleshooting and investigation sessions on customer’s production environments. Deliver a consistent, responsive and satisfying customer experience with each contact. Collect all necessary problem details from customers to be able to effectively see the problem to resolution. Successfully reproduce customer issues in a controlled test environment. Telecommuting available.
Job Requirements:Bachelor’s degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in product support in the healthcare industry, including:
- 5 years of experience reading and writing relational database queries using T-SQL or ANSI-SQL;
- 5 years of hands-on experience developing or supporting applications using one or more of the following technologies/languages: COM, VB, Jscript, Java, Perl, C# or VB.Net;
- 5 years of experience working with EDI and EDI systems and knowledge of HIPAA;
- 5 years of experience working with HTML; and
- 4 years of experience working with code or scripting development.
Experience may be gained concurrently.
Apply for position by submitting resumé to Edifecs, Inc., 1756 114th Ave. SE, Bellevue, WA 98004 and referencing job #141283 or apply online at www.edifecs.com.