The Implementation Consultant assists in the testing and implementation of Edifecs’ solutions purchased by that client. The Implementation Consultant will generally be involved in installing & configuring under the direction of the Technical Project Manager and/or Implementation Consultant/Architect and may do so either at our Bellevue, WA offices or at client sites. This includes installation of products on client hardware; configuration and development of programs, tasks and guidelines, and setup to fully implement an Edifecs solution. Duties can range from delivering product training to new client specific requirements, development and deployment. The role involves client coordination and communication as well as technical understanding of Edifecs’ solutions and the transactions that flow through this position.
What you will do:
- Support and manage incident management process (including Sev1\Sev2 escalations) and drive troubleshooting activity related to incidents/problems within hosted infrastructure and deployed applications
- Install, upgrade and configure Edifecs' products at client site.
- Oversee and administer time/budget constraints, communicating with the client when anything changes during the implementation period
- Develop appropriate training and development plans to meet the client's particular maintenance level and to configure the software according to the project plan.
- Coordinate with other Client Services, Product and Development team members to meet development and configuration milestones, being able to develop guidelines, programs, tasks, reports, etc. to meet the client's requirements.
- Provide post - implementation support during the transition from implementation to maintenance.
- Provide software and client specific training, and develop training documentation based on present standards and client needs.
What you will bring:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or other technology related program or equivalent experience in implementing, and operating Java stack based enterprise applications
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- 5 years of experience in enterprise software solution implementation
- 5 years of experience managing, working in or developing and deploying Java or Middleware based applications using at least one technology such as webMethods, IBM Websphere, TIBCO Business works, Oracle web logic, Oracle Glassfish, Oracle JCaps, or related technologies;
- 5 years of experience in using software life-cycle methodologies such as waterfall, agilescrum in developing products and IT applications;
- 5 years of experience in using software engineering tools for configuration management, defect tracking, unit testing, build and deployment; and
- 3 years of experience with Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) mapping and EDI analysis.
- Experience with Encounter reporting for State and CMS agencies is an additional plus. Experience in testing and release cycle processes
- Experience creating documents including technical requirements, process flow diagrams, deployment and user operation guides.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills required
- Must be willing to travel as needed – as much as 50%
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment.
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplaceculture and our commitment to innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.