The Implementation Architect is a post-sales position that focuses on individual clients and implementing Edifecs’ solutions purchased by that client. The Implementation Architect will provide the lead role to create, deploy and test Edifecs related architectures at customer sites. The Implementation Architect will be involved in installing, configuring, and overseeing the implementation of Edifecs’ products at client sites by leading a team of Edifecs implementation consultants. This includes installation of products on client hardware; configuration and development of programs, tasks and guidelines, and trading partner setup to fully implement an Edifecs solution based upon a client’s specific needs. The Architect will be the lead Client Services’ technical resource and will interface with the client’s technical resources. Duties can range from delivering product training to new client specific requirements, development and deployment. The role involves client coordination and communication as well as a high technical understanding of Edifecs’ solutions as well as the transactions that flow through them.
What you will do:
- Coordinate and communicate with the client post-sale to develop architecture and implementation plan for implementing and configuring a purchased Edifecs solution based upon a client’s individual needs.
- Ensure that Edifecs products are appropriately positioned and used at the customer site. This will require working with Edifecs/Customer and partner teams.
- Collaborate with the Edifecs Implementation consultants and customer/partner architects to formulate the architecture, implementation strategy/schedule and operational plan.
- Install, upgrade and configure Edifecs’ products at client sites.
- Integrate Edifecs products with other software assets/processes at customer site.
- Coordinate with other Client Services, Product and Development team members to meet development and configuration milestones, being able to develop guidelines, programs, tasks, reports, etc. to meet the client’s requirements.
- Provide post- implementation support during the transition from implementation to maintenance.
- Provide software and client specific training, and develop training documentation based on present standards and client needs.
What you will bring:
- 7+ years of experience in enterprise software solution implementation/architecture or in enterprise integration platforms, middleware such as IBM WebSphere, TIBCO, Sun/Seebeyond, etc. Familiarity with WebSphere Application Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Proven expertise in creation, deployment and maintenance of enterprise class architecture projects at customer sites.
- Proven expertise in leading a team of implementation consultants in implementing enterprise class projects at customer sites.
- Experience with HIPAA EDI implementations preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in enterprise integration platforms, middleware such as IBM WebSphere, TIBCO, Sun/Seebeyond, etc. Familiarity with WebSphere Application Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills required. Must be comfortable interacting with clients at all levels.
- Experience in the areas of BPM, BI, Data warehouse, Information Integration, and Analytics is strongly desired.
- Experience with the creation of all project technical documentation in support of the project such as technical requirements document, process flow diagrams, deployment and user operations guides.
- Must be able to manage or participate in the testing and release cycle tasks for deployment of Edifecs products and services at client sites.
- Must be able to create detailed user and operational documentation to support the deployment of products and services at client sites.
- Must be comfortable delivering technical training at customer sites as part of the customer's software release and deployment cycle.
- Strong experience with project scope development and documentation.
- Excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A B. Tech/MCA/ M. Tech degree in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience is required.
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.