Director, Product Management
The Director of Product Management is an integral member of the Product Management organization, who is not only dynamic but independent and motivated. Our Product Management organization is responsible for developing and executing strategies that create value for our customers and drive growth of our company. The Director of Product Management will be responsible for the P&L, vision and set the strategic direction of Edifecs’ analytics products, while driving the commercialization of the solution set.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with product management, solution consulting, sales, SMEs, executive leaders,
- Develop and grow the Analytics team
- Own and drive the product roadmap based on internal and external requirements
- Ensure product marketing, sales, solution support are equipped to generate leads, qualify and close analytical business opportunities
- Maintain an expert level of industry policy, regulation and market (customer) requirements.
- Define the market problem and validate with clients and prospects. Guide the definition of new and innovative products to solve market problems. Identify revenue realization plans
- Provide guidance to Product Analysts in creating business use cases, business requirements and functional specifications required by Engineering and Test departments
- Coordinate with the PMO in managing and monitoring the product lifecycle process.
- Ensure achievement of time, quality and budget milestones.
- Proactively collect customer feedback on product features / functions / usability / performance; analyze such feedback, initiate necessary actions and communicate with customers and other stakeholders on actions taken / planned.
- Provide need-based support to Sales, Pre-Sales and Services teams
What you will bring:
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science or related field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of total experience in software, out of which at least 6+ years should be in the area of product management in Risk Adjustment and 3+ years in healthcare (payer or provider markets).
- Demonstrated short, medium and long-term planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and identify trends
- Ability to communicate and make persuasive presentations effectively at all levels within and outside the organization
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and understand solution architectures: ability to discuss pros/cons with engineering leads on technology merits
- Demonstrated expertise in all phases of product lifecycle – Edifecs uses agile methodology
- Demonstrated ability to review product documentation and collateral for content and accuracy
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. We empower healthcare organizations to scale the partnerships required by payment, care delivery and access reform initiatives that are redefining the healthcare industry. We are disruptors, scientists, data nerds, doctors and artists. We believe information technology can revolutionize healthcare. Edifecs has grown from a small start-up to the market leader in our space, and today boasts over 375 healthcare clients that include 25 Blue Plans, over 50 Commercial Plans, 100’s of Healthcare Providers, State and Federal agencies, along with partnership arrangements with most leading middleware stack vendors. Edifecs is regularly recognized as a leader in the Healthcare IT. We have received recognition and awards and continue to be recognized for our overall performance as a company, our dynamic workplace culture and our commitment to innovation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Edifecs will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities who need assistance applying for a job. Please contact email@example.com for more information.